Multi-Item discount! More items, more savings. Discount shown in cart.
4 Canopic Jars, Acient Egyptian Statue, Death Jar, Anubis, Embalming, Turquoise, Isis
Only 2 left in stock -order soon.
Shipping & Returns
- FREE Shipping -Ships in 1 business day
- Returns Accepted, Satisfaction Guaranteed (Return Policy)
- Skeleton Nesting Dolls, Skeleton Russian Doll, Halloween Toys, Oddities $32.00
- 2 Headed Fetal Skeleton, Human Fetus Skeleton, Conjoined Twins Skeleton, Anatomical Skeleton, Oddities, Curiosities $62.00
- Real Hearts, Comparative Hearts in Resin, Oddities, Curiosities $70.00
This set of 4 mini replicas of Ancient Canopic Jars were made in Egypt and hand finished. Embellished with an image of the god Isis. and formed in the shape of the 4 sons of Horus. Embalming and Death. These Small Canopic Jars are made of ceramic and measures approx. 2 1/2 inches tall. -Hapy (Baboon, Lungs) -Duamutef (sometimes thought to be Anubis, Jackal, stomach) -Imsety (Human, Liver) -Qebehsenuef (Falcon, Intestines)
These are hand glazed, so each is unique. The finish may vary slightly. You will receive ones similar to the ones shown.
In ancient Egypt, while embalming and preparing a body for the afterlife, the human organs were put in, what is called, canopic jars. There were 4 different jars, each for different human organs: the stomach, intestines, lungs, and liver. There was no jar for the heart: it was believed to be the seat of the soul, and was left inside the body.
Shop by Category