OFS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM TERMS
This AMBASSADOR Program Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding contract between you (“Ambassador”, “you”, or similar terms) and Oddities-For-Sale (“OFS”, “us”, “we”, or similar terms) and applies to your participation in the Oddities For Sale Ambassador Program (the “Program”). Any person or entity that participates or attempts to participate in the Program must accept this Agreement without change. By registering for the Program, you agree to this Agreement.
1. Description of the Program: The Program permits you to monetize your social media user-generated content by placing on your social media profiles and within social media content (“Your Profiles”) a personalized Ambassador coupon code (“Your Code”). When our customers purchase goods from www.odditiesforsale.com (the “Oddities-For-Sale Site” “OFS Site”) using Your Code you will receive a commission for “Qualifying Purchases”, as further described (and subject to the limitations in) Section 3 below. We periodically modify the terms of this Agreement. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program. If you don’t agree to the modification or replacement, you can choose to terminate your participation in the Program. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFICATIONS. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our or our affiliates’ behalf.
You will ensure that the information in your Program application and information otherwise associated, including your email address, mailing address, and other contact information, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Program and this Agreement to the email address then-currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
You can update your information by logging into to your ambassador account and changing the pertinent information.
2. Eligibility To Participate In The Program & Prohibited Activities:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have an Instagram account.
- You must have a TikTok account.
- You must have a PayPal account.
You must comply with this Agreement to participate in the Program and to receive Commissions.
You must promptly provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Agreement.
You must be kind and respectful to all other OFS Ambassadors.
Your Code is for you to post solely in Your Profiles. Participation in the Program does not grant you any rights to sell products purchased from Oddities-For-Sale items at events of any kind (ex. farmer’s markets, etc.) unless you have received express written permission by us.
You must not comment with Your Code on any Oddities-For-Sale social media posts or channels (i.e. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another OFS Ambassadors doing it.
DO NOT add Your Code to coupon sites – it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently.
Remember that the purpose of the Program is to bring new clients to the site and help spread the word about Oddities-For-Sale.
Your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, or any other agreement between you and us, or in connection with the Program then, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us, we reserve the right to permanently (to the extent permitted by applicable law) withhold (and you agree you will not be eligible to receive) any and all Commissions otherwise payable to you under this Agreement, whether or not directly related to such violation without notice and without prejudice to any right of Oddities-For-Sale to recover damages in excess of this amount.
3. Commissions on Qualifying Purchases: In order to receive payments you MUST enter your Paypal email into your ambassador dashboard. (ambassador dashboard> settings> paypal email address) If you have been accepted into the OFS Ambassador Program during a time where we offer a sign-on bonus, your paypal email address must be entered within 14 days of acceptance in order to receive your bonus.
We will pay you a commission with a base amount of no less than 5% of the final price paid by the customer. (The final price does not include any taxes the purchaser may have paid) on all Qualifying Purchases. Final price is also after any other discounts the customer may have applied such as automatic multi-item discount. A “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (i) a customer uses Your Code to purchasing eligible goods from the Oddities-For-Sale Site; (ii) the customer’s payment is successfully processed. For example, if a customer uses Your Code to purchase a single resin skull priced at USD $50.00 and Your Code provides the customer with a 10% discount, then once Oddities-For-Sale receives that customer’s payment of USD $45.00 ($50.00 less the 10% discount of $5.00), you will be eligible to receive a 5% commission in the amount of USD $2.25.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Qualifying Purchases are disqualified and no Commission shall be due whenever (a) they occur in connection with a violation of this Agreement, or any other terms, conditions, specifications, and policies that we may issue from time to time that apply to the Program; (b) any purchases that occur after termination of your Agreement; (c) any orders that were where a cancelled, return, or a refund has been initiated; (d) any purchase by a customer who is referred to the Oddities-For-Sale site through any advertisement that you purchased through participation in bidding or auctions on keywords, search terms, or other identifiers that include the word “Oddities-For-Sale”, or variations of any of those words, (e) any purchase by a customer who is referred to the Oddities-For-Sale Site by a link that is generated or displayed on a search engine (including Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search portal, sponsored advertising service, or other search or referral service); (f) any purchase by a customer who is referred to the Oddities-For-Sale Site by a link that sends users indirectly to the Oddities-For-Sale Site via an intermediate site, without requiring the customer to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site; (f) any purchase by a customer, where such customer does not comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the Oddities-For-Sale Site; or (g) any purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because your code is not properly formatted or inserted in the Oddities-For-Sale Site’s checkout process.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to accurately and comprehensively track Qualifying Purchases for the purpose of our internal tracking, and creating and distributing your Commissions. We may hold accrued Commissions for a reasonable period of time following any termination of this Agreement to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We will pay Commissions in United States Dollars via PayPal approximately 30 days following the end of each calendar month in which they were earned. You are solely responsible for any PayPal fees, and any and all taxes. We are not responsible for any Commissions that are not received by you due to any suspension or termination of your Paypal account.
Payments made to you, as reduced by all deductions or withholdings described in the Agreement, will constitute full payment and settlement to you of amounts payable under the Agreement.
If any excess payment has been made to you for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to adjust or offset the same against any subsequent fees payable to you under the Agreement or any other agreement between you and us.
4. Grant of rights: Grant of rights: From time to time, we may contact you in regards to you producing specific paid content and promotion. (eg: video promotion, tiktok post, etc.) If you choose to except the request, at that time, a separate pay and use agreement will be created and agreed upon by both parties.
WE DO NOT WANT TO INFRINGE UPON ANY BODIES RIGHTS. IF WE USE CONTENT THAT YOU CREATED, AND YOU DO NOT WISH FOR USE TO USE IT, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO REMOVE IT. We may choose to promote you and your social content. By participating or having had participated in the Oddities-For-Sale Ambassador program you understand and agree that Oddities-For-Sale may use social media content you create (eg: video, photos, text, profile pictures, post, etc.) on the Oddities-For-Sale site and to promote products sold by the site and hereby grant to Oddities-For-Sale and its designees, successors, licensees, and assigns an unlimited, perpetual, irrevocable, assignable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, edit, alter, display, exhibit, combine with other materials, and otherwise use this content and all elements embodied therein, in whole or in part, in any manner and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised (including on Oddities-For-Sale website and social media pages) for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for commercial purposes, without compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant or any third party.
5. FTC Compliance: AS AN OFS AMBASSADOR YOU MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES REGARDING FTC COMPLIANCE. Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) Act protects consumers from deceptive advertising by prohibiting “unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce.” An unfair practice is conduct which causes misinformed purchasing decisions to consumers. Deceptive practices are practices which involve a material representation that are likely to mislead a consumer into making a purchasing decision that they would not have made absent the deceptive conduct.
The FTC Endorsement Guides (the “Endorsement Guide”) embody the truth-in-advertising principle that endorsements must be honest and not misleading. The Endorsement Guide contains information about disclosure of “material connections” between advertisers and endorsers and the application of the FTC’s consumer protection principles to social media and influencer marketing. The influencer is responsible for making these disclosures and being familiar with the FTC Act, Endorsement Guides and complying with laws against deceptive advertising.
The Influencer must ensure that their disclosure is clear and easy for their audience to read and understand. In addition, THE INFLUENCER MUST PROMINENTLY DISPLAY THE DISCLOSURE WITH THE ENDORSEMENT POST.
Regardless of the social media platform used, the Influencer must use simple and clear language and/or hashtags that is hard for your audience to miss. Below are Oddities-For-Sale’s rules for promoting our brand, which are modeled after the FTC guidance:
- For photographic endorsements you must either superimpose onto the photo or in hashtag form one of the following terms “Oddities-For-Sale Ambassador” “in collaboration with Oddities-For-Sale” “Sponsored”
- For video endorsement you must verbally mention and also have one of the above mentioned hashtags, or superimpose the disclosure language in the video itself.
- For live stream endorsement you must disclose verbally and repeat the disclosure periodically throughout the live stream to ensure viewers that viewers who see only part of the stream receive the disclosure
In addition to the necessary disclosures, the Influencer must ensure that their endorsement is truthful and based on their personal experience with the products they are endorsing. Oddities-For-Sale expects the Influencer to honestly and transparently include their commercial relationship with Oddities-For-Sale in all social media posts which promote our Company’s brand and products.
Oddities-For-Sale closely monitors Influencer’s endorsement efforts to ensure that the Influencer makes appropriate disclosures of any material connection(s) with our Company’s brand and reflect their honest opinion, finding, belief and experience with the endorsed product. Oddities-For-Sale will also review the Influencer’s social media endorsements to ensure that they incorporate any required promotional language, hashtags or mentions related to the endorsed product.
6. Oddities-For-Sale Customers: You acknowledge and agree that Oddities-For-Sale’s customers do not become your customers by virtue of your participation in the Program. You agree to not handle or address any contact with any of our customers, and, if contacted by any of our customers for a matter relating to interaction with Oddities-For-Sale, you will state that those customers must follow contact directions on the Oddities-For-Sale Site to address customer service issues.
7. Warranties: You represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) you will participate in the Program in accordance with this Agreement, (b) your participation in the Program, including without limitation, your creation, maintenance, or operation of Your Profile(s) will not violate any applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, guidelines, codes of practice, industry standards, self-regulatory rules, judgments, decisions, or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you (including all such rules governing communications, data protection, advertising, and marketing), (c) you are lawfully able to enter into contracts, (d) you have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement, (e) the information you provide in connection with the Program is accurate and complete at all times.
We do not make any representation, warranty, or covenant regarding the amount of traffic or Commissions you can expect at any time in connection with the Program, and we will not be liable for any actions you undertake based on your expectations.
8. Identifying Yourself: As An Oddities For Sale Ambassador, Except for the Disclosure, you will not make any public communication with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program without Oddities-For-Sale’s express prior written consent. You will not misrepresent or embellish your relationship with us (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, or endorse you), or express or imply any affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
9. Term and Termination: The term of this Agreement will begin upon your submission of the application to join the Program. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. (automatically and without recourse to the courts, if permitted under applicable law) You must give written notice if you choose to no longer participate in the program and terminate this agreement.
You can provide termination notice by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we may terminate this Agreement or suspend your account immediately with or without notice for any of the following: (a) you have breached or threaten to breach any part of this Agreement; (b) we believe that we may face potential claims or liability in connection with your participation in the Program; (c) we believe that our brand or reputation may be tarnished by you or in connection with your participation in the Program; (d) your participation in the Program has been used for deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity; (e) we believe that we are or may become subject to tax collection requirements in connection with this Agreement or the activities performed by either party under this Agreement; (f) we have previously terminated this Agreement with respect to you or other persons that we determine are affiliated with you or acting in concert with you for any reason, or (g) we have terminated the Program as we generally make it available to participants.
Upon any termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations of the parties will be extinguished, including any and all licenses granted in connection with this Agreement, except that the rights and obligations of the parties under Sections 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 11, 12 and 13 of this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement. No termination of this Agreement will absolve you of any liability for any breach of, or liability accruing under, this Agreement prior to termination.
10. Disclaimers: THE PROGRAM, THE ODDITIES FOR SALE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE ODDITIES FOR SALE SITE, ANY COUPON CODES, LINK FORMATS, CONTENT, OUR AND OUR AFFILIATES’ DOMAIN NAMES, TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS, AND ALL TECHNOLOGY, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS, DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED OR USED BY OR ON BEHALF OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICE OFFERINGS”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY LAW, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. WE MAY DISCONTINUE ANY SERVICE OFFERING, OR MAY CHANGE THE NATURE, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, SCOPE, OR OPERATION OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, AT ANY TIME AND FROM TIME TO TIME. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE PROVIDED, WILL FUNCTION AS DESCRIBED, CONSISTENTLY OR IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, VIRUSES, MALICIOUS SOFTWARE, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, INCLUDING POWER OUTAGES OR SYSTEM FAILURES OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF, OR DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF, YOUR PROFILES OR ANY DATA, IMAGES, TEXT, OR OTHER INFORMATION OR CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (X) ANY LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS OR REVENUE, ANTICIPATED SALES, GOODWILL, OR OTHER BENEFITS, (Y) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, OR (Z) ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION WILL OPERATE TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES, OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Limitations on Liability: Oddities For Sale’s liability arising out of or related to this agreement shall not exceed the amount of Commissions actually earned by you in the period of twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date on which you present us with a claim arising out of or related to this agreement. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OFFERINGS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OFFERINGS WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE MOST RECENT CLAIM OF LIABILITY OCCURRED. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT OR REMEDY IN EQUITY, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE, INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. NOTHING IN THIS PARAGRAPH WILL OPERATE TO LIMIT LIABILITIES THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Indemnification: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY MATTER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THE CREATION, MAINTENANCE, OR OPERATION OF YOUR PROFILES (INCLUDING YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING) OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD US, OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO (A) YOUR PROFILES OR ANY MATERIALS THAT APPEAR ON YOUR PROFILES, INCLUDING THE COMBINATION OF YOUR PROFILES OR THOSE MATERIALS WITH OTHER APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, OR PROCESSES, (B) THE USE, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, OR MARKETING OF YOUR PROFILES OR ANY MATERIALS THAT APPEAR ON OR WITHIN YOUR PROFILES, (C) YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OFFERING, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH USE IS AUTHORIZED BY OR VIOLATES THIS AGREEMENT OR APPLICABLE LAW, (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OR CONDITION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR (E) YOUR OR YOUR EMPLOYEES’ OR CONTRACTORS’ NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
13. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE / DISPUTE RESOLUTION: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. YOU AND WE AGREE TO ATTEMPT TO INFORMALLY RESOLVE DISPUTES: In the event that there is any dispute relating to this Agreement and the Program, you and we both agree that the party alleging the dispute shall send to the other party a written notice describing the dispute (“Notice of Dispute”). You and we both agree that prior to initiating any claim for arbitration or other legal proceeding, that you and we shall attempt to informally resolve such dispute for a period of thirty (30) days following the receipt by the non-claiming party of the Notice of Dispute. All Notices of Dispute to Oddities For Sale shall be in writing and sent by personal delivery registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or overnight air express (or courier shipment outside of the U.S.) if such services actually provide proof of mailing, to:
Oddities For Sale – Legal
3911 Rogue River Hwy.
Grants Pass, OR., 97527
YOU AND WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: In the event that a dispute is not resolved within the foregoing thirty (30) day period, then you and Oddities For Sale agree to resolve any claims relating to this Agreement through final and binding arbitration.
WHAT IS ARBITRATION? Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this Section 11 is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and Oddities-For-Sale in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND WE WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
CHOICE OF LAW/FORUM SELECTION: In any circumstances where this Section 11 (Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes and Choice of Law) permits the parties to litigate in court, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, excluding its conflict of law rules. You further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in the Southern District of Oregon.
14. Miscellaneous: You acknowledge and agree that (a) we and our affiliates may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit traffic on terms that may differ from those contained in this Agreement, (b) we and our affiliates may at any time (directly or indirectly) operate sites or applications that are similar to or compete with Your Profiles, (c) our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement, and (d) any determinations or updates that may be made by us, any actions that may be taken by us, and any approvals that may be given by us under this Agreement can be made, taken, or given in our sole discretion. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our express prior written approval. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
Any information relating to us or any of our affiliates that we provide or make accessible to you in connection with the Program that is not known to the general public or that reasonably should be considered to be confidential is our “Confidential Information” and will remain our exclusive property. You will use Confidential Information only to the extent reasonably necessary for your performance under this Agreement and ensure that all persons or entities who have access to Confidential Information in connection with your participation will be made aware of and will comply with the obligations in this provision. You will not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (other than your affiliates bound by confidentiality obligations) and you will take all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information against any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in this Agreement. This restriction will be in addition to the terms of any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement between the parties.
Nothing contained in this Agreement should be understood as granting you any rights in and to any of our trademarks, service marks, logos, or other intellectual property owned by us or by any third party.
No delay, failure, or default by us with constitute a breach of this Agreement to causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, the interruption or discontinuance of services provided by third parties (e.g. PayPal, etc.) in connection with the Program.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Or call us at: (541) 441-3558.